“One secret of success is for a person to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”
– Benjamin Disraeli
SUBMIT YOUR CV TO US NOW AND WE WILL MAKE SUCCESS HAPPEN!
JOB VACANCY LIST:
Senior Test Development Engineer
The Senior Test Development Engineer is main responsible in schematic design, tester configuration, test program development, debugging, correlation, system level testing and board design.
Industry: Electrical/Electronics Manufacturing
Role: Senior Test Engineer
- Candidate must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in test development process
- Prior experience working in Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment (ATE) environment
- Proficient in developing ATE test programs on industry’s Application Development Environments (ADEs) and other programming language like C/C++, VB and dotNet
- Expertise in LabView
- Deep understanding on Semiconductor validation or manufacturing test systems, test procedures and methodologies, manufacturing test acceptance and qualification
- Meticulous, independent and efficient in executing and overseeing assigned projects
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Willing to travel for business (up to 20%)
- Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
For interested applicants, you may share over your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Information Technology
Role: System Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in SDLC and SQL is advantage
- Must have very good communication, documentation and analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in stock trading is advantage
- Familiar in FIX and ITCH Protocol is advantage
- With Development background is preferred
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
For interested applicants, you may share over your updated resume at email@example.com
C# .NET Developers (Mid to Senior level)
The main duties of C# .Net Developer is to execute all the tasks assigned by the Project Leader which includes implementation of technical work as specified by project proponent, technical works in the areas of software coding using the assigned programming language, design, product testing and documentation
Industry: Application Development Outsourcing
Number of vacancies: 2
- Candidate must a be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in C# .Net programming, MySQL or MSSQL database
- With experience in .Net or MVC framework is also advantage
- With excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work in Cebu City
For interested applicants, you may share over your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants may send their updated resume with recent photo to email@example.com
We also accept walk-in applicants!
Visit us and bring along your friends at Unit 403 Philcomspec Center #155 Road Project 6, Quezon City
8:30am – 3:30 pm, Mondays-Fridays.
See you there!
To see more of our job openings, please click on the links below:
Visit our website from time to time for the latest career updates and possible job opportunities.