Training and Development
Training and development is a function of human resource management concerned with organizational activity aimed at bettering the performance of individuals and groups in organizational settings. It has been known by several names, including "human resource development", and "learning and development". A key area in Human Resources Development that supports companies in terms of employee development. These include soft skills and technical skills enhancement activities. It also helps in building up the behavioural aspects that make a well rounded employee and a cohesive culture in the organization.
HR Network can conduct an array of Training services.
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Skills Enhancement
- Leadership Skills Training
- Management Development Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Telephone Courtesy
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- English Proficiency Training
- Other Soft Skills Training
Let us know your needs and allow us to design the most suitable training course for your company.
Job evaluation is a systematic way of determining the value/worth of a job in relation to other jobs in an organization. It tries to make a systematic comparison between jobs to assess their relative worth for the purpose of establishing a rational pay structure. With our competence and expertise in the human resource development, HR Network offers Job Evaluation Services that can help companies in establishing well defined job descriptions, pay scales, skills matrices, and salary structure aimed towards achieving a sound approach in establishing equity in terms of compensation strategies.
- Job Analysis
- Results of the Job Analysis
- Reviewed and Documented Job Descriptions of all positions
- Library of Job Descriptions
- Job Rating Worksheets
- Job Pricing Worksheets
- Salary Structure
- Benchmarking of Salaries
- Wage and Salary Administration Policy
HR Network also provides HR Consulting services. This service caters to newly set up organizations who wish to be assisted in establishing systems and processes in Human Resources Management and Development. We implement a three (3) pronged which entails the following steps:
- Diagnosis – Conduct of an HR Needs Survey to identify exact needs of the company relative to Human Resources Management
- Prescription –Planning process wherein a deadlines shall be determined relative to the needs as identified in the by the survey
- Action – Approval and implementation of all Human Resources Management systems, processes and procedures.
- Recruitment & Employment
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Labour Relations
- Training and Organization Development